Cảm biến áp suất - Series 626 - 628
Series 626 & 628
Industrial Pressure Transmitter
Complete Offering of Ranges, Connections and Outputs
The Series 626 Pressure Transmitters possess a highly precise 0.25% piezoresistive sensor contained in a compact, rugged, NEMA 4X stainless steel general purpose housing or cast aluminum conduit housing.
The Dwyer Series 628 Pressure Transmitters are ideal for OEM's with 1% full scale accuracy sensors. The transmitter is also available in the general purpose stainless steel housing and the cast aluminum conduit housing.
The corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel wetted parts allow the Series 626 and 628 transmitters to measure the pressure in a multitude of processes from hydraulic oils to chemicals. The Series 626 and 628 are available in ranges of vacuum, compound to 5000 psi with a variety of optional outputs, process connections and electrical terminations to allow you to select the right transmitter for your application.
• Pumping Systems
• Irrigation System Pressure
• Fire Pump Control Pressure
• Industrial Process Monitoring
• Refrigerant Line Pressures on Air Handlers when used with optional Refrigerant Valve Depressor
• Trash Compaction Equipment
- Service: Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials: Type 316L SS.
- Accuracy: 626: 0.25% full scale; 626 absolute ranges: 0.5% full scale; 628: 1% full scale. (Includes linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability).
- Temperature Limit: 0 to 200°F (-18 to 93°C).
- Compensated Temperature Range: 0 to 175°F (-18 to 79°C).
- Thermal Effect: 626: ±0.02% FS/°F. 628: ±0.04% FS/°F (includes zero and span).
- Pressure Limits: See Catalog page.
- Power Requirements: 13 to 30 VDC.
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA. Optional 0-5, 1-5 or 0-10.
- Response Time: 50 msec.
- Loop Resistance: 0-1300 ohms maximum for current. For voltage outputs, minimum load resistance: 2000 ohms.
- Current Consumption: 38 mA (maximum).
- Electrical Connections: Conduit Housing (-CH): terminal block; 1/2" female NPT conduit. General Purpose Housing (-GH): cable or DIN EN175801-803-C.
- Process Connection: 1/4" male or female NPT and BSPT. Optional 1/8" and 1/2" male NPT available with GH housing only.
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4X (IP66), Note: LED Version is not NEMA 4X (IP66) rated.
- Mounting Orientation: Mount in any position.
- Weight: 10 oz (283 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE.
- A-240-A - Cooling tower, perforated, 1/4" male/female NPT.
- A-240-C - Cooling tower, perforated, 1/2" male/female NPT.
- A-240-D - Cooling tower, perforated, 1/4" male/female BSPT.
- A-250-A - Cooling tower, spiral, 1/4" male/female NPT.
- A-250-C - Cooling tower, spiral, 1/2" male/female NPT.
- A-250-D - Cooling tower, spiral, 1/4" male/female BSPT.
- A-251 - Pressure snubber, brass, 1/4" male/female BSPT.
- A-254 - Pressure snubber, brass, 1/4" male/female NPT.
- A-256 - Pressure snubber, brass, 1/2" male/female NPT.
- A-257 - Pressure snubber, 316 SS, 1/4" male/female BSPT.
- A-260 - Pressure snubber, 316 SS, 1/4" male/female NPT.
- A-262 - Pressure snubber, 316 SS, 1/2" male/female NPT.