Cảm biến áp suất - Series 683
Industrial Pressure Transducer
±.25% Accuracy, 17-4 PH SS Wetted Parts, 4-20 mA or 5V Output
Designed for high repeatability and long term stability, the Series 683 Industrial Pressure Transducer is ideal for production machinery, pumps, compressors and many HVAC applications. The Series 683 is designed with RFI/EMI circuit protection against noise, voltage spikes, and static discharge.
- Service: Compatible liquids and gases.
- Wetted Materials: 17-4 PH Stainless Steel.
- Accuracy: ±0.25% full scale.
- Stability: ±0.2 % full scale for 1-year (non-cumulative).
- Temperature Limits: DIN Models: -22 to 260°F (-40 to 125°C); Cable Models: -5 to 180°F (-20 to 80°C).
- Pressure Limits: 2 x full scale.
- Thermal Effect: 1.5% full scale.
- Power Requirements: 24 VAC.
- Output: 4-20 mA DC or 0-5 VDC 2-wire.
- Loop Resistance: 850 ohms @24 VDC.
- Electrical Connection: DIN Connector or 3 ft cable.
- Process Connection: 1/4" male NPT.
- Enclosure: NEMA 4 (IP65).
- Weight: 1 lb (100 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE, UL.
OPTION & ACCESSORIES:
- A-240-A - Cooling tower, perforated, 1/4" male/female NPT.
- A-250-A - Cooling tower, spiral, 1/4" male/female NPT.
- A-254 - Pressure snubber, brass, 1/4" male/female NPT.
- A-260 - Pressure snubber, 316 SS, 1/4" male/female NPT.