Đồng hồ đo áp suất kỹ thuật số Mark III - Series 475
Mark III Handheld Digital Manometer
Ranges from 1" w.c. to 150 psid, ±0.5% Accuracy
The Dwyer® Series 475 Mark III Handheld Digital Manometer is ideal for field calibration, monitoring or trouble shooting HVAC systems, clean rooms or a wide range of other low pressure pneumatic systems. This handy instrument measures positive, negative or differential pressures of air and natural gases in ranges from 1" w.c. (0.249 kPa) to 150 psid (10.34 bar). The Series 475-FM is approved and is intrinsically safe for hazardous locations, Class 1, Div.1, Group A, B,C, D, T4. Its simple operation and easy to read digital display make it an indispensable test instrument for the plant engineer, industrial hygienist and HVAC technician. When used with a Dwyer® Pitot tube, the Series 475 Mark III can also be used as an air velocity gage.
The Series 475-FM Mark III is housed in a durable extruded aluminum case with its solid state circuitry mounted on a tough fiberglass epoxy circuit board. To meet the most demanding applications and to provide stability of instrument reading, the 1" w.c. range is compensated for position sensitivity through use of a unique dual sensor system. A standard 9 volt battery provides up to 100 hours of operation. Dual push pads on the front panel control on-off, auto zero, and pressure unit selection. No setup or leveling. The large 0.42" LCD display is easy to read, minimizing data collection errors. Units include a "low battery" indicator. The pressure sensor used is a highly stable silicon piezoresistive device. Standard connections are dual sized for 1/8" or 3/16" I.D. vinyl or rubber tubing. Complete instructions are conveniently printed on rear of housing.
Also available is the convenient all-in-one kit (475-AV) is small, light and easy to use. No set-up or leveling needed. Included is a Pitot tube, two static pressure tips with magnetic mounting measure pressure drop across filters, condenser coils, etc. Kit comes complete with rubber tubing, 9V battery, step drill, AV calculator slide rule, and custom fitted carrying case. An indispensable test kit for the plant engineer, industrial hygienist and HVAC technician.
• Field calibration.
• Monitoring or trouble shooting HVAC systems.
• Clean room checks.
• Air velocity monitoring with Dwyer Pitot tube.
• Natural gas appliance line pressure.
- Service: Air and compatible combustible gases.
- Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
- Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S., 60 to 78°F (15.6 to 25.6°C); ±1.5% F.S. from 32 to 60°F and 78 to 104°F (0 to 15.6°C and 25.6 to 40°C).
- Pressure Hysteresis: ±0.1% of full scale.
- Pressure Limits: See Ordering page.
- Temperature Limits: 0 to 140°F (-17.8 to 60°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Storage Temperature Limits: -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- Display: 0.42" (10.6 mm) 4-digit LCD.
- Resolution: See Ordering page.
- Power Requirements: 9 volt alkaline battery. Battery not connected.
- Weight: 10.8 oz. (306 g).
- Connections: Two barbed connections for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) or 3/16" (4.76 mm) I.D. tubing. Two compression fittings for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) I.D. x 1/4" (6.35 mm) O.D. tubing for 475-7-FM & 475-8-FM only.
- Agency Approvals: FM, CE.
- -AV Kit includes Model 475-FM Digital Manometer, Pitot Tube, two No. A-303 static pressure tips with magnetic mounting, 3/16" I.D. rubber tubing, No. A-397 step drill for 3/16" - 1/2" holes in 1/16" increments, No. A-532 AV slide chart, 9 volt battery, and fitted polyethylene case.
- A-201 - Rubber tubing, 3/16" ID, 9 ft length.
- A-202 - Rubber tubing, 3/16" ID, lengths to 50 ft, per ft.
- A-402A - Nylon carrying pouch - 7-1/2" x 3" x 2-1/4".